Websites Built for people who sell their services
Above is an example of a lady named Joyce who sells pet sitting services.
She does local pet sitting in a radius of about 7 miles from her home.
The customer below, however, has crews in about ten different states, and is looking to expand.
So his target audience is a little different than Joyce's.
We've included a slideshow to show prospective customers their utility line clearance services.
Their website includes both a desktop version and a mobile version.
Things to consider
- Is my website mobile friendly
- Am I reaching my target audience
- Do I have a Facebook Page
- Am I listed in Google Places
- Can people find me on LinkedIn
- Build your Website
- Is my Domain name optimal
- Are my customers able to easily reach me
I can help you with getting your business set up with the right marketing presence on the internet.
I'm here to help